Find Kids Scooter, Flashing Roller Skate, Quad Roller Skates on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)
Home > Products > Electric Scooter > Dual 10 inch 24v electric scooter motor

Dual 10 inch 24v electric scooter motor

Dual 10 inch 24v electric scooter motor

    Unit Price: USD 235 - 285 / Set/Sets
    Payment Type: T/T,Paypal,Western Union
    Terms of Trade: EXW
    Min. Order: 10 Set/Sets
    Delivery Time: 25 Days
    Packaging: 1 set per carton
    Productivity: 1100 sets per month
    Brand: OEM
    Transportation: air express
    Place of Origin: China Mainland
    Port: Ningbo,Shanghai

Basic Info

Model No.: OEMSCM01

Condition: New

Certification: CE, ISO9001, CE

Customized: Customized

Application: Other

Material: Aluminum, Alloy

Suitable For: Electric Bikes

Service: 24 Hours Service

Advantage: Durable Use

Market: Usa, Euro..etc

Brand Name: OEM

Color: As Picture

Product Name: Dual 10 Inch 24v Electric Scooter Motor

Key Words: Electric Scooter Motor

Product Description

Product Description

First

Technical data
Type 12 inch scooter motor
Nominal Voltage 24/36/48v
Power 180-250w
Efficiency 80%
Weight 3.5kg
Width 100-160mm
Cable position Left
Brake disc-brake/drum brake/electronic brake

Oemscm01

Other Products
More bikes
Our Company
Company

* 10 years'export experience
* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity
Our Product Range
* style: fixed gear bike,road bike, chopper bike, mountain bike,beach cruiser bike,freestyle bike,folding bike,tandem bike ,gasoline bike, city bike, kids bike, BMX,unicycle and bicycle hub and other bikes parts.

Packing & Delivery


packingshipping
Our most professional packaging
Transport of large trucks to the seaport
And international transport cooperation
Our Service

1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package...
2. Sample order
3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours.
4. after sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the
goods, test them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the problem, contact with us, we will offer
the solve way for you.

FAQ

1.What`s the lead time?
It usually takes 4-6 weeks.
2.Any MOQ of the order?


Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.
3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?
Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.


4.Can we customize geometry?
Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.
5.What color can we do?
We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.
6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.
7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.
8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.
9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.
Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us


  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
 

Oem Bicycle factory With a history of over 15 years,Oem Bicycle trade was settled in 2011 . 10 years' export experience, Ship to more than 90, countries Employees: More than 100. Factory Area: 50,000 square meters Branch. Company : 2 2,000,000-units yearly capacity.

Company Info

  • Company Name: Hangzhou Datasports Equipment Co.,Ltd(Oembicycle)
  • Representative: Olive He
  • Product/Service: bicycle , bicycle parts , electric bike , beach cruiser bike , fixed gear bike , mountain bike
  • Capital (Million US $): 1,000,000RMB
  • Year Established: 2011
  • Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
  • Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
  • Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
  • No. of Production Lines: 3
  • No. of R&D Staff: Fewer than 5 People
  • No. of QC Staff: Fewer than 5 People
  • OEM Services Provided: yes
  • Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
  • Factory Location: NO.67 ,2nd Of Jianshe Road , Xiaoshan District
  • Contact Person: Ms. Olive He
  • Tel: 86-571-82600904
Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters